Club Penguin Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Fun

All your Club Penguin Fun stuff

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Log In to Club Penguin!Log In to Club Penguin!  

The location of the member party!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gvcfh
Admin
Admin
Gvcfh

Number of posts : 195
Penguin Location : fjord
Penguin Name : Gvcfh
Coins : 500
Registration date : 2007-05-03

The location of the member party! Empty
PostSubject: The location of the member party!   The location of the member party! EmptyThu May 24, 2007 12:15 am

look at what billybob posted at his cp blog!

Quote :
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Exciting News!!

Hello Penguins!

Many of you have found the map, grabbed your hard-hats, and are helping with the construction of the stairway down to the Cove. I have seen a lot of questions about when the Cove will be opened and I finally have an answer! I have confirmed that the Cove will be open to everyone sometime next week! As with every new room in Club Penguin, there is always more surprises in store. I’ve heard that one of them is a free item for everyone so make sure you’re there!

In other news: This weekend is one of the rarest parties in Club Penguin! The “Member Parties” have only ever happened a few times before and for those of you who have never been to one, they are a lot of fun! There will be a new item that will only be given away at this party so you won’t want to miss it. The location is a secret until the day it starts, but there will be signs up showing you where to go. Trust me, the location will be one of the coolest parts of the party!

Until then…Waddle on!

- Club Penguin Team

Back to top Go down
Garnon
Admin
Admin
Garnon

Number of posts : 212
Penguin Location : Alaska, Ice Berg
Penguin Name : Funny Hawk
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The location of the member party!   The location of the member party! EmptyThu May 24, 2007 12:33 am

Yay!!!!! The Cove will be opened this week!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinfun.niceboard.com
Seal Belly
Minnow
Minnow
Seal Belly

Number of posts : 28
Penguin Location : USA
Penguin Name : Seal Belly
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The location of the member party!   The location of the member party! EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:03 am

Yay i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
http://kianustips.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The location of the member party!   The location of the member party! Empty

Back to top Go down

The location of the member party!
Page 1 of 1