Club Penguin Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Fun

All your Club Penguin Fun stuff

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Log In to Club Penguin!Log In to Club Penguin!  

SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gvcfh
Admin
Admin
Gvcfh

Number of posts : 195
Penguin Location : fjord
Penguin Name : Gvcfh
Coins : 500
Registration date : 2007-05-03

SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) Empty
PostSubject: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyWed May 23, 2007 2:49 pm

I am in 5th grade. I go to a spanish- english bilingual elementary school. Which means they teach me stuff in spanish and they teach me stuff in english. For this story to make sense i have to tell you 2 embarasing things.

1.Before i went to that school I only new how to speak spanish but when i went there.I learned how to speak perfect english, and i have learned advanced words such as hilarious, peculiar, and other.

2. They call me the "second smartest kid in the class" and they don't make fun of me because they know i play on computer and video games.

So the "First smartest kid allways makes fun of other people calling them "stupid, inferior etc." ( Though i beat him in a math contest.) I am graduating from this school this year and every year they chose 2 people to write a speech and present it in front of hundreds of people out loud Shocked . So the teacher said they chose me and some other girl to do the long speech.The "first smartest kid in the class"a.k.a "jakob" says "Hey what about me! I deserve this alot more than them! It isn't fair!!!!!!!! I should do it!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad " What a jerk dont you think? Well the teacher got ticked off, and sent him to the office.

I finished the speech and i gave it to my teacher she said she loved it. "When Jakob heared she loved it he grabed my speech and ripped it! He went to the office again. Luckily I had a second copy!!!!!!! I laughed at him, and i will present my speech next SATURDAY! Wink

P.S people are treating me like the smartest kid in the class! And they don't make fun of me!
Back to top Go down
Garnon
Admin
Admin
Garnon

Number of posts : 212
Penguin Location : Alaska, Ice Berg
Penguin Name : Funny Hawk
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Well, you're going to be in the 6th grade. Man, you didn't bother to tell your favorite subject!
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinfun.niceboard.com
Gvcfh
Admin
Admin
Gvcfh

Number of posts : 195
Penguin Location : fjord
Penguin Name : Gvcfh
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyWed May 23, 2007 11:30 pm

oh i love math!!!
Back to top Go down
Leaf
Admin
Admin
Leaf

Number of posts : 241
Penguin Location : Vanilla
Penguin Name : I Luv Pandaz
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 1:31 pm

I'm going into grade 5. I'm surprised that I haven't skipped a grade... I hate to brag but everyone calls me the smartest kid in the class. It's good and bad. The good part is that I always get picked for team captain on spelling bees(we have ti write the word down on the board and spell it right before the other person) and much more.

The bad part is that I always have to help the kids who have lots of trouble with work like Scott, Alex G, and Braydon(UGH!!!!!). And, I am kind of bad in writing and that's when I get paired up with the names I wrote. The teachers think just because I'm good at lots of subjects that I am good at everything. Grrr!!!!!

Happy and sad that school's out. Some of my friends are leaving, and it's pretty sad cause everyone else crying made me want to cry. Fortunately, I didn't. The good part is I can stay up late now!!!!!!!!!! and OMG!!!!!!!! I heard Casey from Life With Derek a.k.a Ashley Leggat was at my friends' school yesterday!!!!!!!!!! It is in Ontario.

Last edited by Leaf on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Porker Princess
Chicklet
Chicklet
Porker Princess

Number of posts : 78
Penguin Location : Chinook
Penguin Name : Hamo64, jacksparguin, Greenfloatie, duabble, theresagrl
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 10:56 pm

tomboyma wrote:
ME TOO IM GOING TO 6TH GRADE I LOVE MATH YAY!!!!!!!! cheers
ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING WEIRD! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked anyway i am also second smartest in my class lol! i am the smartest girl in my class but another guy is smarter than me. oh well maybe if i study study study i will achieve smartness hmmmmmmmm NAH to boring
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguintips.attheforum.com/
Leaf
Admin
Admin
Leaf

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:16 pm

Oh man 2 weeks!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
eduardopelaez
Empress/Emporer
Empress/Emporer
eduardopelaez

Number of posts : 189
Penguin Location : Fjord
Penguin Name : Blue Negrito
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Thats funny!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://plainwhitets.forummotion.com
Leaf
Admin
Admin
Leaf

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:24 pm

eduardopelaez wrote:
Thats funny!
Laughing

What is so funny?????????
Back to top Go down
eduardopelaez
Empress/Emporer
Empress/Emporer
eduardopelaez

Number of posts : 189
Penguin Location : Fjord
Penguin Name : Blue Negrito
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
http://plainwhitets.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)   SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that) Empty

Back to top Go down

SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL(cant believe i said that)
Page 1 of 1