Club Penguin Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Fun

All your Club Penguin Fun stuff

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Log In to Club Penguin!Log In to Club Penguin!  

IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gvcfh
Admin
Admin
Gvcfh

Number of posts : 195
Penguin Location : fjord
Penguin Name : Gvcfh
Coins : 500
Registration date : 2007-05-03

IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD! Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD!   IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 5:46 am

Im not dead! thought id say hi! im being alot more active!
WOW 120 users!!! cheers I wanna thank all the active mods for working hard. I will no open one mod spot so send in those applications! Also, im going to let a mod take my spot as admin. Shocked Surprised Shocked affraid So mods, send in your admin applications too! Im back a nd im not dead! lol! So hello from your admin! And happy holidays!!!!!!!!!! santa rendeer santa
- Admin 2.
Back to top Go down
Leaf
Admin
Admin
Leaf

Number of posts : 241
Penguin Location : Vanilla
Penguin Name : I Luv Pandaz
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD!   IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD! EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 4:08 pm

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we'd never see you again. Spongie girl has been inactive because she has her own forum now and says she has a LOT to catch up with. I bet if she comes back, she will change her name to Ambie Girl. I also have my own forum too, and it's not going well... Sad

Welcome back eduardo.

P.S I don't think we should have admin applications, just choose who you think deserves it the most or who has been most active.

P.S.S

I am an admin on other forums, and I knoe just when to remove inactive users from their ranks or give active users good ranks. If new members swear, they are permanently banned. Also, someoneo n another forum has Cp music, and doesn't mind other people using it with permission. Someone I know is very artistic, and they would get a rank if they won a competition for cool pics/icons for the forum if it is okay with you and arkvoodle. There will be a point system that is visible. When you get 1 point, you have to be careful. If you get 2 points, watch out. If you get 3 points, you are banned. If you get 4 points, you're banned even longer. If you get 5 points, you are banned longer and it's your last chance to be good. If you get 6 points, it's a perma ban. Points go away after 1 month or depending on how good you are. But, only 1 point goes away each time. I will add some of my rules from my forum to here. Not so nobody can do anything, but just so it is safer. Also a little message encouraging members to join. Thanks for reading.

- leaf
Back to top Go down
Garnon
Admin
Admin
Garnon

Number of posts : 212
Penguin Location : Alaska, Ice Berg
Penguin Name : Funny Hawk
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD!   IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:28 am

OK The only way to become an admin is by applications, but we need to see if you havn't broke the rules in all your posts. Also remember, admins can be banned to. Shocked So be good to all our members and the crew! We're trying our best to make this rise to the top!
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinfun.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD!   IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD!
Page 1 of 1